Ansell AlphaTec Solvex 37-675 Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Cotton flocking: Moisture-absorbent, for enhanced comfort.
- 15 mil/0.38mm thickness: PPE gloves offering comfort and dexterity.
- Nitrile compound composition: EN 374 Type A chemical resistance.
- Elevated comfort: AlphaTec Solvex 37-675 industrial gloves’ cotton flocking absorbs sweat, for greater wearer comfort.
- Augmented dexterity: Their 15 mil/0.38mm thickness results in heightened dexterity.
- Specialized protection: A high-performance nitrile compound composition delivers EN 374 Type A chemical resistance.
- Improved durability: Their nitrile composition offers these AlphaTec gloves greater resilience than neoprene or rubber equivalents of a similar thickness, with EN and ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance.
- Genuine versatility: AlphaTec Solvex 37-675 safety gloves are suitable in both wet and dry conditions.
- Food Processing
- Food Service
- Oil and gas
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication